Friday, February 12, 2021

Have any of you tried using a Continuous Glucose Monitor?

I've been doing CCIO for the last few months I've been loosing weight slow and steady, which I am TRILLED with. My boyfriend was recently diagnosed with type 2 and so we've been on the weight loss/exercise train together since last November. He's considering purchasing a continuous glucose monitor to help us understand what is/isn't helping his sugar levels. Which led me down a bit of an internet rabbit hole, so I'm hear for a sanity check. I'm not diabetic, however after doing some research (aka google-foo) I've read a number of things that suggest that coupling glucose monitoring with CCIO can be really powerful. So have any of you used a CGM? Did it help you make better choices, or improve the rate at which you lost weight? Anything else you think might be helpful?

submitted by /u/chels4590
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dklXaz

No comments:

Post a Comment