Friday, February 5, 2021

I'm struggling to get back into good habits

In January 2019 I weighed 295lbs and by July 2020 I managed to get down to 170lbs. As of February 2021 I'm hovering around 195lbs and have been for a while.

When I finally hit my goal weight last year I took a "short break" from weight loss which has spiralled into constant indulgence.

For the past few weeks I've been trying to get back into the habits of logging my food, weighing myself, keeping takeaway to a minimum and specifically eating in a calorie deficit again because I want and need to lose fat.

I displayed such strong commitment, resolve and discipline for a year and a half. But for the past month I've failed miserably everyday. What's wrong with me? Why can't I get back to what I did successfully for so long? 1,500 calories once felt like a perfect amount and weighing daily was a joy but now 1,500 calories barely touches the side and I'm completely forgetful.

submitted by /u/chrisd848
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rrVFXo

No comments:

Post a Comment