Friday, February 5, 2021

stop talking about my weight loss

So for years my weight wasn't constant due to my PCOS, endometriosis, abusive marriage and stressful job. I got really sick in 2019 and changed my lifestyle, then got surgery bc I found out I had cancer and removed an ovary, tubes and had uterine surgery. Since the surgery my weight has dropped dramatically. I lost about 50 pounds.

Everyday I hear comments from people who mean well but are driving me crazy. I don't want to hear I look great. I don't want to talk about my weight. I don't want uninvited comments about my body.

I feel like a skeleton with no appetite that is fragile and small. I do not feel womanly or my age anymore. Instead my ribs shows, none of my clothes fit and I'm exhausted all the time.

Just because I lost weight doesn't mean I'm happy .

submitted by /u/Bobcat-Equivalent
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tyMDtN

No comments:

Post a Comment