Monday, February 15, 2021

looking for a buddy [F30 | 150kg/330pounds]

I'm not sure if it's ok to post this here but I'm looking for a weight loss buddy. Lets plan our goals together and help each other stick to it! I know there are challenges here on r/loseit you can participate in, but I'd prefer a more one-on-one approach. I'm looking for someone near me (The Netherlands) So we can actually meet up every now and then for a weigh-ins or maybe even exercise together. Send me a message if you're interested and let's get to know each other!

Also, this is my first try in finding a weight loss buddy, but I've been thinking about it for a long time.. I just don't know where to find someone who'd be interested? Do you have any ideas? Where can I find someone who'd be willing to do this with me?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/gleeonie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ajLUF0

No comments:

Post a Comment