Monday, February 1, 2021

The FUPA/Fat pad above the penis is engulfing 2 inches of my size. Help I need some advice and a few questions I'd like to ask.

Hello, men and women of r/loseit. I am new to the sub and just getting into weight loss. My goal is to reach a BMI of 21.5 which I believe is the middle of the healthy weight that I should be at. I am currently 55-60 pounds overweight for my height. Now, lately, I've been quite bothered by the fat padding above my penis which hides 2" of my real length. The questions I want to ask are (both genders are welcome to answer!):

  1. I heard that all of this extra length is usable in sex as the fat is really squishy and compresses. Is this true? I can compress to the bone with my hands easily.
  2. Has anyone here experienced/seen a significant change in the FUPA after a 50-60 pound weight loss? I am just really scared that it may never go away.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/sexthrowaway12828
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36vUONt

No comments:

Post a Comment