Saturday, February 13, 2021

Would anyone like to be weight loss partners? I feel like support could go a long way

F/25. 5'9. SW: 172 lbs, CW: 152 lbs, GW: 140-130 lbs

Hi everyone! I hope you all are well. I'm looking to lose about 15-20 pounds this year. I started my weight loss journey last year and I was hoping to complete my entire goal but I had a lot of stressful events happen that hindered my plans. Oh well! It's a new year and I'd like to finish my goal this time. But for some reason my heart isn't as in it as it was last year. I'm guessing it's because I'm now at a normal BMI rather than an overweight one, but I'm currently on the high end of normal and I'd like to move towards the lower end of the spectrum. Or at least until I feel more confident in myself/my body.

I'm hoping to find a partner/new friend to accompany me on the journey! We don't have to have a strict regime of weekly weigh ins or anything like that. Just some motivation and support here and there, celebrating milestones, and occasionally swapping recipes is enough for me. I guess the only "requirement" I'd prefer is to find someone around my age. Other than that I don't really have anything else! We can speak on here and if you want we could also move to other platforms. I hope to meet you soon and I wish everyone the best of luck on their journeys :)

submitted by /u/lendmeyourearsnfood
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pgQOa7

No comments:

Post a Comment