Monday, January 10, 2022

I visited a doctor trying to see if there was a hormonal issue in regards to my weight loss journey. This is my review of the experience.

“Let me save you some time if you are experiencing what I was when I went to see Dr. REDACTED. If you are wondering if your weight loss journey is being stunted by hormonal issues, it's not. The problem is you suck. That's what I was basically told. You can't lose the weight yourself, nobody has the willpower to diet and even if you do achieve some kind of weight loss, it will fail. So, have a life altering, expensive surgery because you suck.

I saw this doctor about 6 months ago and I was so offended by his point of view that I became motivated to prove him wrong. So, without having gastric bypass I've lost 30 pounds. If, on the other hand, his plan was to employ some kind of twisted reverse psychology, congratulations it worked!”

Sometimes you need a push to motivate yourself and I got it. Thanks Dr. REDACTED.

submitted by /u/frivilous0925
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zH3JJr

No comments:

Post a Comment