Thursday, January 6, 2022

NSFW uncomfortable question about loose skin down there for the ladies ?

I have an embarrassing problem . I used to be 330 pounds I now sit at 240 lbs and I have loose skin of course but I have a abnormal looking pubic area . We all know what a FUPA is but my pubic area and belly are like connected into one . like 3 tiers of fat and the last tier is connected to my vagina . Everyone else I see who is big has a large belly and then it looks flat under there like they just need to lose the belly and they will look normal . mines just a saggy belly vagina hybrid , and its completely covered in skin! You cant even see the vagina without moving it . I look awful and I dont even know if a plastic surgeon can fix me . I never seen anyone with this problem before . I feel disgusting. The point of this post was to rant but also see if im alone and if your downstairs looks similar after signifigant weight loss? will it look better with more weight loss or worse ? I still have to lose 80 more pounds to know .

Edit: oh btw im 26 so kind of missed my window for my skin to bounce back naturally.

submitted by /u/shineynickel444
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3q0juYL

No comments:

Post a Comment