Thursday, January 6, 2022

Help for starting weight loss for 2022 (where to start)

Hey guys, I’m a 21 year old male weighing around 98-100kg (6Ft1). I’m looking to get into shape this year and wanting to drop down to around 85-90kg, although my actual weight doesn’t phase me, I just want to be confident in how I look. I am hoping to achieve this in around 6-9 months and wondering if this is realistic? I don’t want to rush and end up quitting either.

I am planning on signing up to the gym start of next week and doing cardio and weights so I can start to build muscle once I’ve started cutting my fat down…. Was just wondering if this would be realistic and what would be a good and simple routine for me to start working out as a beginner until I gain confidence and start to learn more? I want to do this right and keep the healthy habits up and keep the weight off! Any tips and tricks would be appreciated! Thanks!!

submitted by /u/yaaveragenzbloke
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/330DZeF

No comments:

Post a Comment