Saturday, January 8, 2022

Unsustainable (For Me) Diet Alert

I posted at the very beginning of my journey (a little over a week ago) with my plan for my weight loss and oh man, after a week of it, I massively need an adjustment. My plan was to do the Slim Fast 1-2-3 plan (2 meal replacement shakes per day, 2-3 100 cal snacks and a sensible meal). Y'all... I have been miserable all week hunger and blood sugar wise. I've been so focused and proud of my accomplishment though. In my first week, I lost 2.8 lbs, which may not seem like much, but I'm a 5'4" 33yo female with about 60 lbs to lose, so I was ecstatic.

However, this way of eating is 100% not sustainable for me. I was looking for an easy route and while it is certainly a simple plan, it is NOT easy. Each shake is only 160 cals (I use the Atkins shakes because they taste better) and even snacking in between them at the 100-200 cal mark (apples, pickles, small salads, chewy bars) I am so so so hungry and lightheaded and generally feel like my blood sugar is massively crashing.

I know this isn't sustainable. I can't go on like this and it be sustainable. So! My new plan is to continue CICO, upping my calories some and also to look up high volume eating to help feel more full and to commit to a healthier lifestyle in general (which is what I need to do anyway).

What helps you feel full but doesn't break your calorie bank?

submitted by /u/Sammybunny711
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Glj0BS

No comments:

Post a Comment