Friday, May 5, 2023

CICO people, how do you track your calories if you cook random meals at home?

I’m talking eating whatever random thing based on my mood, energy, and what’s in my pantry/fridge. I’m talking Asian mom measurement by feel. The hurdle of cico is not the diet but the discipline to track calories. It’s actually easier for me to eat processed food when doing cico, but I have home-cooked meals 90% of the time. I don’t do those Sunday meal preps. And when I have restaurant meals, the numbers are just wild estimates. Even if I make the same meal, the recipe will differ each time. I don’t see how measuring every time I cook is a sustainable thing. Is cico not for me? The theory and the math make sense, but the practice doesn’t. I guess that’s why weight loss is hard work because you’re not just controlling what you eat but also have to maintain a new routine like exercise and/or food logs while dealing with life and comments from others. Tangent, but re: title.

submitted by /u/throwsublet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dkwh3Tr

No comments:

Post a Comment