Friday, May 5, 2023

Is my stomach shaped weird? Will it get better with weight loss?

Hi friends. I’ve been on a weight loss journey for about a year now.

I’ve lost about 70 lbs , and I’m getting a little sad because my stomach hasn’t really changed much shape aside from getting smaller. I really wish my belly button would show but it doesn’t ): and I feel like my lower stomach is unreasonably large.

I haven’t had any kids or anything like that, but anytime I see someone with a similar stomach to me they’re mothers, and it’s making me wonder if I have an unusual body type that would catch people off guard if they saw it.

Will it go away with more weight loss? Does anyone else have this stomach type? I don’t know if I’m posting this in the right place so I’m sorry in advance.

The pictures are nude but censored. No creeps.

Thanks (,:

https://imgur.com/a/ERfkWCz

submitted by /u/Milkied-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JTpNAo

No comments:

Post a Comment