Sunday, May 7, 2023

Finally fit into my "enemy jeans"!

I (65F) have lost about 50 lbs over the past 18 months. It was fast at first, leveled off, and now I'm losing again since starting thyroid medication.

I order most of my clothes online, and with jeans it's always a crapshoot. I can order pants in the same size, same style, from the same manufacturer in different colors, and some will fit perfectly, some will be baggy, and some will be super-tight.

Hence, I've had a pair of "enemy jeans" (light blue capris) and "enemy pants" (grey stonewashed) that are basically girdles and literally make me sick to wear due to being so tight.

The other night I decided to try on the enemy jeans, and to my shock, they fit! I was so excited. I wore them to make a three-hour drive to visit a friend.

This morning I decided to try on the enemy pants, and they fit perfectly, like they were made for me.

I have a long way to go on my weight loss journey, another 150 pounds, and no one has commented that they've noticed my weight loss (except doctors, who are thrilled at the numbers).

So having a non-scale victory like both pairs of enemy clothes fitting is huge to me, and I'm so happy.

submitted by /u/Disastrous-Dig1708
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/LHhidcs

No comments:

Post a Comment