Monday, May 8, 2023

Starting C25k again. Any tips to stick with it?

I’ve done the program who knows how many times in the past, but I really want to stick with it this time. I have two weeks to do a kind of soft start, then a vacation planned, then I plan on restarting again at week 1 and going from there.

I’m tired all the time. My dog deserves better. And I want to actually hit this goal just once in my life. I don’t even really care about losing weight, although it would be nice. I’ve given up on weight loss and just want to focus on healthy habits.

Any tips for going forward? Especially when the excuses start coming in- the rain, I don’t feel good, I can do it tomorrow, etc.

submitted by /u/ChaosofaMadHatter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GL9Qz2O

No comments:

Post a Comment