Monday, May 8, 2023

When will my belly start to get smaller?

Hey guys! First time posting here. I’ve been tracking my calories and exercising since February. I am a male, 26 years old, 5’8 and started at 210lbs on February 10th and am currently 183.5. I am on a 1500 deficit and have cut out alcohol and am working out 6 days a week for an hour (30 mins cardio/30 mins resistance training). I have more energy and have visibly lost weight everywhere on my body except for my belly. My coworkers and friends have noticed my weight loss and are encouraging but I personally don’t see much of a difference in how I look overall because my belly and love handles still hang over my hips a bit and while, yes, I am doing this for health reasons, I have been obese my entire life and always had a large belly and selfishly am getting a little frustrated at the lack of results I am seeing in this one area.

Any tips or advice would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/BakingSomePotatoes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/XSwcv38

No comments:

Post a Comment