Sunday, May 7, 2023

I revisited my old diet for a weekend and I'm so happy that its not mine anymore.

I went off and stayed with a close friend/ former roommate for the weekend. We spent the weekend existing the exact same way we used to. Same food, same movement. It was such an eye opener to how miserable my diet was.

We got a munchie box, which used to be our favourite go to, and I was looking forward to. Its everything fried shoved in a box (Google it, its a lot). The first few bites were good and then it just became bland, greasy cardboard. I could so easily make a tastier, more nutritional equivalent that hits the same spot. I was craving salady bits to break up the taste.

Breakfast on both days was a bacon sandwich, and lunch was just as bad with pot noodles and crisps. Then it was pizza for dinner.

I could not go back to that. Everything sat inside of me and I just wanted to sit. I didnt feel like I was fueling myself in the slightest, I just consumed. Its no wonder that I used to struggle to even want to be active.

Despite all the struggles I've gone through to get this far im glad I did it, solely just because food tastes nicer now. Weight loss be damned.

submitted by /u/limejce
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xuRot45

No comments:

Post a Comment