Sunday, May 7, 2023

Tips for overcoming PMS-related eating?

I (F27) first lost 40 pounds from July to December 2019, dropping from 200 to 160. After hitting my original goal weight, I mostly held steady there for a while before recommitting to weight loss a year or so ago. Since then, I lost 20 pounds to hit 140 in December 2022, but have since regained about 10. My ultimate goal now is 135.

When I originally lost weight, I had an IUD and didn’t experience PMS or periods at all. I’ve since removed my IUD, and I’m now finding that monthly PMS cravings really wreck my diet each month. This is one of the reasons why I’m having a much harder time losing weight this time around than I did a few years ago. For about a week each month, I feel super stressed and emotional, and I start craving ice cream, chocolate, etc. During that week, it’s much harder for me to moderate or seek healthier alternatives to maintain a calorie deficit.

Women who experience PMS-related cravings, hunger, and emotional eating: any tips for me so I can finally shake off these last 15 pounds (and then keep them off!)?

submitted by /u/Sea_Tiger_3796
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/wDGsVbi

No comments:

Post a Comment