Sunday, May 7, 2023

From morbidly obese to running a Full Marathon in 16months

I finally did. It was my long dream to run a full marathon since I started my weight loss journey. I literally couldn’t even walk 2km without extreme exhaustion just 16 months ago. This dream seemed impossible but today I finally can say that I did it.

A lot of training and effort went into this. I have lost almost 140lb and went from 41bmi to 23bmi. Just crossing the finish line brought so much emotions to me. I really worked hard for this and I am really proud of myself and have no more words to express how I am feeling. Just know that everything is possible in life even if it seems so far away.

Let me know if you guys have any questions and I will do my best to answer them :)

Here is a before and after pic with my post marathon celebration.

Jan2022-May2023

submitted by /u/weightbyebte
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YomT8h

No comments:

Post a Comment