Sunday, May 7, 2023

I finally see it!!!

I've been on the weight loss journey for a few weeks now... Keeping a calorie deficit, eating healthy, not having cheat meals, consistently working out and all that jazz, and everyone around me told that i have been looking a bit different, those who'd seen me after a while, told me something was different but that they couldn't quite point it out what it was... but i couldn't see too much change in myself, i looked almost same as i was... I could only see the change on the scale... Until today. Today i donned on an old pair of jeans, and it fit me better than ever before. Anf it dawned on me that all of my hard work has been paying off. I still have a long way to go, but I'm getting there!!!

25F|5'10"|SW: 89.9 KG| CW:82.9KG|GW:72

submitted by /u/thestrangercreature
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7IHBey0

No comments:

Post a Comment