Friday, January 3, 2020

Almost a week in

And I'm feeling pretty great! I know I sound silly because I've just restarted (heaviest was 260, got down to 200 and now back at 230) on Monday, but the way I'm approaching this is much different than in the past. I'm doing yoga with my toddler because I have proven to myself that I can't sustain rigorous running or gym schedules for longer than a month and a half because getting up at 4:00am sucks and I hate missing out on time with my family.

So toddler yoga it is. It's small. But I feel good. I get to do something with my wonderful two year old that involves movement. I can only do the short 10-minute beginner videos and right now I have to do the assisted poses. But I'm doing it. And this feels sustainable, I can continue doing this without burning out.

My scale goal is to get to 200 by May, and my non scale goal is to be able to wear my spring and summer dresses without having to leave them partly unzipped because they're currently too tight. Wish me luck as I continue figuring out this new-to-me approach to weight loss and getting healthy!

submitted by /u/historysmedium
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39C4tBU

No comments:

Post a Comment