Friday, January 3, 2020

It's finally time! Whats your best tips for healthy eating/avoiding temptation?

I've been lurking on here for a while, reading everyone's posts for inspiration

The time has now come for me to start my weight loss journey. I started yesterday by going to a gym

I currently weight 88kg/194ibs

My target is to be 70kg/154ibs by July. Is this realistic and achievable?

I think I will be okay with the exercise aspect. I am a teacher so do a lot of steps in a day and I enjoy going for walks and gym classes. My biggest downfall is food. I often work late and tiring hours and come in and just cannot be bothered to cook something healthy. I find it easier to grab fast food on the way home or go to a restaurant with friends. What are your best tips for avoiding temptation and eating healthily when it is a bit alien to you?

Thank you!!

submitted by /u/glass_halffull0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Fi9AJJ

No comments:

Post a Comment