Thursday, January 23, 2020

Any Great Hulu, Netflix, Youtube, Amazon Prime, Disney Plus, Movies, ect, about weight loss?

HW: 180, CW: 147.

Ok, I am seriously struggling to get to 130. I used to watch my 600 pound life every day to keep my motivation but now I gone through all the seasons on Hulu. I am now looking for other fitness/weight loss programs.

I need to be nearly constant in my weight loss because I am a boredom eater.

Here are some thing I have been watching.

Super Sized VS Superskinny on youtube.

You're the Reason I'm Fat on Youtube.

I am also currently watching Brittany Runs A Marathon. The movie is really good but some parts are so much cringe!! That movies really shows the best part of gaining and losing weight.

I am also playing Let's Dance 2018 which is so much fun, and I have officially "graduated" from PT. So I can get back out there guys!

Also to all the Oldies like me Billy Blanks has his full workout routines on youtube for free. That man knows cardio. Can you believe I was the only one at work to remember his infomercials. Lol. Way to make me feel old guys!

submitted by /u/weighingthelife
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2sQzHoq

No comments:

Post a Comment