Thursday, January 23, 2020

Just accept it or? Weight loss after joining Gym not going to plan.

So I started my weight lose journey back in late November. I quickly went from 345-330 (I was 330 on the 1st) Felt good.

I joined a gym in late December and have been going for a month now. And I'm finding it hard to stay under my calorie intake (currently sitting at 2,360) i'm working out 4x a week and I feel way more hungry then I used too. Since the start of the year (the 1st) I've gone from 330 to 328. Was hoping to be closing in on the lower 320s by the end of January but feel like I'd be lucky to be 326 by end of this month.

But my clothes are fitting better, much better then before. Part of me feels its cause I'm replacing fat with muscle which I know takes up less "space" and even though I'm not always staying under my calorie intake I'm still making progress and I should be happy.

Thoughts?

Just this week

Thursday: Over 284

Wednesday: over by 50

Tuesday: Under by 100

Monday: over by 58

Although Sunday I was under by 336

(I find Sundays its quite easy to stay way under)

However before I joined the gym it was easy to stay under my calorie goal by 200-300 everyday.

submitted by /u/PJExpat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ush8HL

No comments:

Post a Comment