Sunday, March 1, 2020

At the start, what mentally convinced you to start taking your weight loss seriously?

For those of you who experimented on-and-off with exercise and nutrition for years before deciding to make the goal a priority, what made you decide to double-down and take it seriously?

In my case, I keep telling myself that I want to lose weight and have considered reasons why I would like to, but I feel like I lack a true "reason" that would drive me to commit long-term. I know it would improve my life in so many ways. I know I've wanted it for a while. But I frequently end up making choices that seem to reflect that I don't want it enough. Have you ever been in the same boat? What made you finally decide that losing weight was worth restructuring your choices and lifestyle?

((I don't know if this makes a difference to add, but I'm 5'6" and 165 pounds, which is about 10 pounds overweight based on BMI. I've lost about 20 pounds by making the tiniest of changes here and there, but I don't think I'll lose any more without making actual structured changes)).

submitted by /u/JazzlikeDeer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ahUMrV

No comments:

Post a Comment