Monday, October 19, 2020

I feel like I'm trapped in this never ending weight loss battle.

I've been over weight since I had my first baby (2013). I'm F28, 5", CW: 185 lbs GW:120 lbs. There are some days I just want to cry because I hate the way I look and I hate that I my clothes feel tighter even though I bought them a size up. I've been on this journey for 6 years and I am ready to give up. I tell myself I know I can do it, because I lost weight 4 years ago and got down to 160 after my second kid. I'm at my highest weight now, after having my third kid in 2019. I hate seeing myself in pictures. Im trying so hard to eat healthy (mostly do) CICO...somedays will be really good. But then something stressful happens, I get angry with someone, tired at the end of the day, argue with my husband and boom, I fall into eating. I'm really discouraged. I'm tired of trying. I don't want to look this way forever. I've wasted so many years overeating, but at this point I'm just so tired of it all.

submitted by /u/loveCinnamonRolls33
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T4QBJB

No comments:

Post a Comment