Monday, October 19, 2020

Losing weight but not fat

Ok so I'm a 15 year old 6'0 boy and 2 months ago i weighed around 92 kgs. As of today i weigh 82 kgs. I have reduced body fat from my stomach, then the double chin is gone, etc. But I'm not thin yet, I still have a long way to go. I have realized that the weight loss has been consistent but I am not losing fat at the pace i should, not seeing much of a progress there. Now i have heard that i should do weight training to help that. Right now i cycle at a good pace for 1:30 hours everyday and do strength training 2 times a week. Is there a way which could help me lose fat quicker and more efficiently? If you suggest weight training, some examples might help. Thanks a lot.

submitted by /u/coolkidO715
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37jomiw

No comments:

Post a Comment