Wednesday, February 3, 2021

I need help devising a weight loss plan, tired of being fat.

tired of my weight, can someone help me out who has excess to a spreadsheet or something. my numbers are

Age: 22m

Height: 6'2

Weight: 270.0lbs

planning to exercise 6 days a week. purchased an at-home gym, treadmill, bike, weights, and a jump rope. (the basics)

I can't really remember the last time I was slim except like elementary school.

What I'm planning to do: LOSE WEIGHT, BUILD MUSCLE.

My Goal weight: 180lbs

Goal weight by: 12/31/2021

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ima be honest with you all, I'm REALLY tired of being overweight, it sucks, people don't respect me, and kinda hard to get a date let alone feel good about myself. so saying that I have a really strong drive to do this shit and I know I can't do it alone without some form of guidance/help. so please if you can help me out and share your wisdom and knowledge with me id very much appreciate it.

I would like it if someone could help me devise a meal prep plan for 6 days a week, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. no snacks in between no allergies.

if possible would like help with devising a workout plan for 6 days a week with what I have above etc. not sure if I should start slow or put a lot of energy each day into workouts. what should I focus on cardio, lifting, calisthenics? want to be slimmed and ripped and not weak and skinny.

Is 1500 calories a day with exercise viable for me?

lastly, I got a budget of $200 to spend on food. what exactly should I stock up on? fruits, cheese, meats, nuts?

submitted by /u/Odd_Rio
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pJiJ3H

No comments:

Post a Comment