Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Tracking my weight loss! (16 years old)

Hey guys! I'm not sure If this is the right place to do this butI wanted to make a post that I update weekly to track of my weight lossto motivate others. and maybe others can motivate me?? (who knows)

I will update this post every week and input my weight even If it went up or down.weight doesn't just go down In a straight line sometimes It will go up but don't let that discourage you, keep going and soon results will come!

so far I've lost about 9 pounds starting 2 weeks ago!I started at 209 and now I'm at 200. (can't wait to see that 1 at the start of my weight!!)

Edit: Forgot to mention my goal weight is 170!

JAN

WEEK 1: 207.6
WEEK 2: 205.0
WEEK 3: 200

FEB

submitted by /u/Anonzayah
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Le0XGC

No comments:

Post a Comment