Thursday, February 4, 2021

I'm fat, depressed, and trying to start my journey.

Went back to the gym today, did a fast walk, two miles on the tread mill, some stretches and core and biked for what the machine said five miles.

I'm gonna try guys, I hate feeling like this everyday, I just had a kid, I need to lose this weight to make sure I'm alive to see all of her achievements in life. I'm around 270 right now and I want to get back to 180, I was at that weight 8 years ago. I want it back. My biggest struggle is food, just eating when I get bored or too stressed/depressed.

Hoping I can keep myself on track, I'm going to focus on weight loss for now. Anyone have tips, tricks, words of encouragement? Anything is appreciated.

submitted by /u/Aulio
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3oQNzpw

No comments:

Post a Comment