Sunday, January 9, 2022

24.2 loss.

wanted to post before after but looks like it’s not allowed?

5’4” f34. HW197(Jan2020), SW187(Dec2021), CW162.8. Starting BMI 33.

Disease/disorders: PCOS, Stage 4 Endometriosis/Adenomyosis as well some unhealthy eating habits which I am working through and recognizing.

Surgery VSG on Dec 6 2021.

Current BMI 27.8 and now overweight rather than obese. Goal is to help my symptoms of pcos, endo/adeno and get off medication. No goal weight but hoping for a healthy bmi.

Have been weighing and measuring all food and tracking protein, carb and calorie intake as well drinking as much water as possible (roughly 70-80oz/day).

I have been weighing in every day, as I am tracking my symptoms for endo/adeno along with my weight loss to give me an idea of how it plays a part during my cycle and flare ups. Have noticed stalls going hand in hand with my cycle so far.

No exercise as of yet besides walking. Will begin weights/cardio once able to.

submitted by /u/hasha28
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zG76QK

No comments:

Post a Comment