Sunday, January 9, 2022

Lose skin if I loose 70 lbs??

I am 25 f, 5'6 ft tall. Have struggled with weight gain and a lil bit of weight loss since I was 18. I had gained 30 lbs then lost about 15 lbs then gained about 50 to where I was 200 lbs at my heaviest. I am now about 190 lbs. I know I want to be around 130 although number isn't strict, if I look amazing at 140 then I'll stop there. But that's atleast a 60 lb weight loss. I know my tits are going to lose some of their oomph and get a bit saggy, but I'm not mentally prepared for my stomach to be saggy (which is where I carry most of my weight and it hangs down a lil bit now) Ive read and watched alot of videos of people's stories. Some people have lost more weight then that and have no loose skin, some people have lost that and do. Anybody's experiences or stories?? Tips to try and avoid as much loose skin as possible!!

submitted by /u/KaylinJade
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33edQcn

No comments:

Post a Comment