Sunday, January 9, 2022

Came back home to the US after being in the UK for months, I feel terrible.

I (F23) started my weight loss from last years New Years resolution. I’m in the UK for grad school, and when I arrived there in September I almost immediately had a WHOOSH of 20 lbs gone. The food is fresh with little preservatives, you have to walk everywhere, my gym is right beside my flat. It’s great.

Before I came home to the US for Christmas, I weighed myself and I had lost 52 lbs. I was so proud of myself and decided that I’m going to let loose when I come home, I missed shitty US food so much. As soon as I landed I went to a local diner and got my favorite Buffalo chicken wrap with a side of ranch.

I’m going back to the UK tomorrow. I’ve literally felt like an overfilled balloon since the day I got here a month ago. My jeans that fit perfect before I came back are just a taaaad too small now and I wanted to cry. I haven’t weighed myself because I’m afraid, but I never realized how bad the food here is for you. I let loose but I didn’t binge or anything besides maybe Christmas — I just didn’t log and didn’t hold back when ordering at restaurants or anything. I got the burger, I got the wings, I ate the chocolate, I ate the Christmas cookies.

Not to be TMI but my BMs have been terrible too…it’s like I have IBS or something. I’m not sure if my gut is just used to English food now or what but I just can’t wait to go back to the gym and start eating fresh food again.

TLDR american food is fucking awful for you.

submitted by /u/nadehlaaay
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31EPsAc

No comments:

Post a Comment