Sunday, January 9, 2022

Confusing weight loss

Female 5'7 SW 184 CW 148 So I went on a break for Christmas and lost a kg in December without really trying which is good however I have found that now I am back calorie counting (got back on track 26th) that on 1300 calories there is like no difference I was maintaining however when I drop down to 1200 calories I am losing 1-2 pounds and I was just wondering has anyone got experience with this or not I'm not complaining 1200 isn't that bad I just don't get a snack but I know it's for the most tiny sedentary woman but like I'm tall and I work a pretty heft job so I don't know what's going on.

(And I have a feeling everyone is going to blame my calorie counting but I have been doing this for months I started losing 1-2 pounds on 1500 in the beginning and I am pretty confident that I count calories as accurately as possible I measure everything and input anything that passes my lips in to mfp)

submitted by /u/poppyponds
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zCRFJ6

No comments:

Post a Comment