Sunday, January 9, 2022

Feeling overwhelmed today

Started current weight loss attempt 136 days ago and in theory it's been going well. I've lost 18kg (~40lbs) and have been pretty in control of my eating, without feeling like I'm starving myself. But...

I don't have mirrors in my house where I can see my body (only small face ones) because I cannot stand seeing myself. I hate pictures too. But I did take pics at the start of the journey and decided it was time for a progress one... And it looked to me like nothing has changed. All I see is my huge stomach and fat hanging off everything!

Somehow as I was doing this I ended up looking at my entire weight history on MFP. My previous weight loss attempts where I was starting at 80 and 90kg. I gained so much since those times and I still have a way to go to even get to my previous 'fat state'. My goal weight feels so out of reach now.

It just feels like so much. How did I let myself get like this. I feel overwhelmed with how much I still need to lose, which is making me want to give up and just stuff myself with food.

I felt like ranting here was probably a better option than drowning myself in food. Hopefully I can get out of this stage of mind before I ruin everything again.

submitted by /u/finallyMorgan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zFTjJY

No comments:

Post a Comment