Sunday, January 9, 2022

Snacking

Hi everyone. I’ve done really well with weight loss over the last 6 months, lost about 23 pounds. Starting weight was 243, now I’m roughly 220. I have done this before where I lose about 20-30 pounds, lose track of my goals, and lose control of my eating, and now I’m at a plateau because of the problems listed below.

One, I have a very hard time snacking. We actually don’t really buy snackable food at home, but at work there is ALWAYS food. And I always eat it! I won’t say that I cannot stop eating if it’s there, because in the end it is a choice, and I certainly can stop. But it’s hard. If it’s there, I eat it.

Which leads me to my next problem - I have a lot of feelings and emotions around hunger. I’m scared of hunger, become anxious when I’m hungry, to the point where I eat to avoid getting to that point. This leads to snacking, and these two problems combined are the biggest factors in why stop losing and gain my weight back.

Any advice??

submitted by /u/toughchanges
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tgpKxz

No comments:

Post a Comment