Saturday, January 8, 2022

How do people that eat out / drink a lot stay skinny?

Okay this might be a dumb question, but it’s the weekend and people around my age (early 20s) on my Instagram stories reel all are going out to restaurants regularly, drinking several rounds at nightclubs, eating decadent meals and they still look fantastic. Even though they always have great restaurant food or drinking alcohol snaps on their stories, after months and weeks and even years of seeing them post the same stuff, are all still incredibly slim? I used to be the same, and am on a weight loss journey myself currently, but it confuses me so much how they stay slim, or even lose weight even though they drink or eat out a lot. I’m the only one of my friends I know that counts calories and uses MFP. So what’s the deal? Do people just have set point weights or faster metabolisms or are they active or maybe just don’t eat that much off camera?

submitted by /u/jamesjuly98
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3HJFVr5

No comments:

Post a Comment