Saturday, January 8, 2022

I gained 20kg in one year

I was clearing out my room and came across a piece of paper. It was my inbody results from October 2020. I weighed 75kg. November 2021 I had reached 95kg. I destroyed my body in less than a year. I got new stretch marks. My acne became worse. I started to breakout on my jawline and neck. I was lazy, lethargic and depressed. I hated going out. I couldn't fit into my clothes anymore. And on top of feeling and looking like complete and utter shit I have my family constantly berating me and insulting me. I've learnt to tune out their comments but my God there are days when I want to punch their teeth. I know I'm fat. I know I let myself go. I sprained my ankle badly beginning of 2020 and then lockdown and all that jazz happened so I became sedentary and would constantly order take-outs. I'm not making excuses for myself, but I believe that leading that kind of lifestyle for over a year has caused severe damage to my body. November 2021 I started to count calories and I have till now lost just over 4kg. It takes less than a year to gain 20kg but weight loss is so damn slow Thing is, I still feel like crap and I cannot see or feel a difference in my body. I want to be healthy. I want to be fit. I want to be strong. So after seeing that paper today I decided that I will stick to counting calories, I will continue working out and push myself harder but I will also make sure that I am eating wholesome, nutritious foods that will heal and fuel my body. This year will not and cannot be about 'losing weight'. It will be a year of regaining health, strength, energy, good skin and building lifelong healthy habits. I am no longer going to focus on losing weight. I want to build more muscle, reduce my fat percentage and become a health conscious active person.

submitted by /u/Ihatemyskinrn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3q5cmdo

No comments:

Post a Comment