Friday, January 7, 2022

Doctor told me to gain weight but I'm not underweight

Any idea why a doctor would suggest this? I'm just confused.

I'm 6' and 67kg (148lbs). I used to weigh 106.5 kg (235lbs).

I am healthy and active but I admit I did lose the weight a bit too quickly (6ish months) causing my hair to fall out but I have no intention of losing more. The hair loss was due to speed of weight loss not my current weight, it will grow back.

I had low iron but that was only real issue with my health. that can be corrected with iron tablets.

I would hate to gain weight, I put everything into getting down to this size! My body fat is low so it's not a case of being skinny fat.

I am much healthier than I was and I would hate to spiral out of control. I used to binge eat on pizza and meat and now I just eat fully vegan mostly whole foods.

submitted by /u/abbypl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eZH1CD

No comments:

Post a Comment