Friday, January 7, 2022

Worried about body composition

Hello,

So I gained roughly 50lbs the last two years, it's pretty awful. Popped a button on a pair of pants this morning that historically, were way too big for me, and wrecked my zipper on an old winter jacket while leaving for the office this morning. Wearing sweats and hiding out all day really concealed the weight gain.

Anyway. Obviously my boobs have gotten bigger in this time, and now I'm actually worried about losing the weight, as my boobs are literally the only thing I like about my body, and if they deflate with the weight loss, I will hate my body even more than I do now.

Is there any way to prevent this? Workouts I can do to keep them from sagging? I know it sounds so stupid, but I don't have a nicely shaped body even when I am thinner, so losing my boobs - the only thing I like, and have ever liked about my body - would actually be a bit devastating for me.

F;32;5'6";185lbs;34GG

Thank you so much in advance.

submitted by /u/jjstrange13
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3JRak8D

No comments:

Post a Comment