Monday, January 3, 2022

Is it possible to eat whatever I want and lose weight?

Firstly, I'd like to say that my situation is probably not the same as most people in here but I'm going to try my luck in hopes that somebody answers and I'll try and go by that since there's a lot of news articles on the internet where one says no and 3 says yes.

Some stats about me before I begin: I am currently 188 cm tall (that's like 6 foot 2 in freedom units) and weigh about 105 kg (about 230 pounds). I am starting to build up a bit of excessive fat even though I go to the gym every day and have a fair share of muscle on my frame. My cutting calorie intake is at about 2200 calories per day - I go to the gym almost everyday and I do about 10K steps+ each day.

So, basically as the title states can I eat whatever I want and still lose weight. I am under the believe that when it comes to fat loss / weight loss it's calories in and calories out so I don't follow a specific diet (like keto, vegan etc etc). I follow a wide variety of food choices like lean meats, beef, veggies, rice and so on and so forth but there's always going to be days where I am just not in the mood to cook my own food and here's my question: Is it okay to eat as an example McDonalds so long I track everything and don't go too overboard with calories - let's say I eat 800 calories or 1000 calories worth of McDonalds - is that going to have a significant impact on losing fat?

Much appreciation to anybody taking time out of their day to reply to this.

submitted by /u/bz1234
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qIM6ER

No comments:

Post a Comment