Monday, January 3, 2022

This is for my kids!

Hi, everyone. 38M, father of 2 here. I'm tall, 6'8", so I wear my weight well, some say, but I'm close to 300 pounds and it's got to go. Most of my clothes don't fit, but the real kicker is that it's hard to get up off the floor or stand up when holding my kids. I'm too young to feel this heavy and weak. I want to be strong, quick, and full of energy for my kids, and for myself.

So I started tracking with myfitnesspal about a week ago. No weight loss yet, but I immediately am cognizant of my portions and I feel more energy throughout the day because I'm not weighed down by excess comfort calories. This is my year. I aim to lose a pound a week this year for a total of 50 and a goal weight of 240. Progress photos will be posted. Just wanted to say hello, and good luck!

This is for my kids!

submitted by /u/MomsSpaghetti83
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mTFy5k

No comments:

Post a Comment