Wednesday, May 3, 2023

30lbs down as of today!!

Hello loseit! I am officially 30lbs down today!

40/m

Started March 10th, so in a little less than two months I have achieved what I thought was gonna take me much much longer.

Seriously, it has just been consistency for me. I have a strong foundation of muscle and athletics. I have used IF 16:8 with 1800-2000 calories a day. Working out 6 days a week. Alternating cardio (5k walking/jogging) and muscle building (bands, calisthenics, and dumbbells) with one full day of rest. Haven’t missed a day since I started (it’s ok if you need time off, listen to your body)

Weight loss aside, I have more energy and ability to do what I want to do with my life. I still have a long way to go but what a start this has been! And I want to encourage everyone to stay strong and most of all consistent. Just do something everyday (walk, chores, small food choices, whatever you can fit in)

I’m rooting for all of you!!!

submitted by /u/MagMar83
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/TMbcw3D

No comments:

Post a Comment