Wednesday, May 3, 2023

NSV: Wedding dress alterations appointment - NEED TO TAKE THE DRESS IN 5 INCHES!

I was feeling pretty unhappy about my wedding dress since I've lost more weight since buying it. It was falling down and the waist looked baggy and just not flattering on the bust area. I had hoped it would look better after I lost weight but it didn't... Until I had a seamstress pin / clip it up in the back and WOW!! Apparently I have a small waist now?? When did that happen??? The seamstress is taking the dress in five inches and also adding a corset back to allow for additional weight loss. Before I was regretting my dress choice, but now I'm incredibly excited to see the dress fitted after the alterations are complete! Huge NSV and a literal weight lifted off my chest!

submitted by /u/WinnrWnrHealthyDinr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/G62zFE7

No comments:

Post a Comment