Sunday, May 7, 2023

A goal for next season

I honestly do not know how realistic this is, but with each lb lost I’m gaining confidence to try things I would never previously considered. I‘m hoping to go on my first zip line before September. But that will be a post for another time, Summer is gearing up and I have set a goal for my self to tryout for the local minor league baseball team‘s mascot. My fastball was never fast and indistinguishable from my curveball that you guessed it - never curved. As a fat kid that couldn’t hit, I sat on the bench almost every game. That theme of riding the bench stayed with me as I entered the workforce. Being overweight, constantly working, and avoiding trying new things is terrifying.

However, my goal for the start of the next baseball season is to tryout for mascot/mascot handler team For the aviators. Completing my goal won’t be if I’m hired. My goal is already an NSV as I’m talking about it. i plan to apply and if I make a fool of myself, I still win for just having the gumption to try something new and exciting.

<Spoiler Alert>

Here’s the part where I ask you what is some silly, outrageous, or a closely kept secret you will do in or after your weight loss journey?

submitted by /u/HMSRathbone
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RzEaGuh

No comments:

Post a Comment