Friday, May 5, 2023

Loose skin question (apron belly)

Hi! I (25F 250lb) am feeling pretty confident about weight loss! Learning more about portions and I like the idea of learning to run. I'm excited.

I realize there is probably a point of no return when it comes to age, weight, and loose skin. And that's fine! Doesn't phase me much, this is about my health. Was just wondering, I have a bit of an apron belly and I realize that that will probably just get worse with weight loss. Is there anything I can wear daily to encourage the skin to go back there instead of continuing to fold over? I was thinking some kind of pregnancy support belt might work but I don't know much about it.

Best of luck on y'all's journeys, we can do it!

submitted by /u/NewTastes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CPkXhzZ

No comments:

Post a Comment