Friday, May 5, 2023

How to make a personalized workout plan? ❤️‍🔥

I realized I’ve been going about my fitness routine all wrong. I’ve assessed my current situation and I’ve gotten some really good feedback and that’s ultimately what I’ve determined.

It’s not so much the diet, I’ve been doing pretty good with that. Its honestly just the workout portion.

So far it has not been going good. I honestly feel like I need to scratch everything I’ve been doing and restart fresh on a new plan. 😅

Starting profile ✅

Fitness goal: weight loss with very minimal muscle gain (I honestly just want my old body back not muscular just regular)

Fitness level: beginner

Fitness location: At home mainly since I’m in school and going to the gym doesn’t fit in my schedule currently

Target exercises: I mainly want to do fat burning exercises with a touch of strength training. So mainly cardio (running, walking, jump rope, stairs, HIIT, etc)

Gender: Female

Height: 5’4

Starting weight: 170

Goal weight: 125

To better understand, here’s what I’ve been doing wrong.. ❌

My old plan:

  • Primary goal to burn a ton of calories

  • Super hard on myself so in turn I’m out of breath and can never complete workouts

  • Bad form

  • Rushing through workouts

What I want to incorporate into my new plan to get it right this time around 😃! I want some advice on the following:

  • How to create a personalized plan for your own personal fitness goals for weight loss

  • How to have the workout plan include a wide variety of different workouts? Again I primarily want to focus on cardio and some strength training but pretty minimal. (Running, walking, stairs, jump roping, dancing, HIIT, etc)

  • How to make your plan include sets and reps (that was completely non existent in my last plan. My old plan was very unorganized and practically a free for all 😂)

  • How to make it sustainable and actually enjoyable to actually look FORWARD to it (also non existent in my last plan)

  • How to make it a workout plan that you can edit as you progress in your fitness levels. So basically I want to have it where I start at a beginners level for weight loss. But how can I make it where as I increase my level in fitness, I can easily edit my plan to better fit my new level?

  • How to have your plan include progressive overload to build endurance? Someone gave me that tip and I would really like to incorporate it into my workout plan. So basically since I’m at a beginners level I want to start off as a beginner. But how can I include building endurance into my routine and increasing the intensity of my workouts as I progress?

I would get a personal trainer or something to help but I can’t afford that currently

Any help and feedback I can get on starting this new fitness plan is greatly appreciated as I’m a little unsure where to start this new plan! 💙

I’m open to anything so if you want to tell me about your experience with fitness, your weight loss journey, or any beginners fitness tips you know of that’s helpful too 😁❤️

TL;DR: How to create a personalized workout plan for beginners for weight loss that is sustainable, enjoyable, includes a wide variety of workouts, includes sets and reps, is easy to edit as you progress in fitness levels, a plan that includes progressive overload, allows you to build endurance and increase intensity as you progress.

submitted by /u/stargirIxd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DOmgjaI

No comments:

Post a Comment