Monday, May 1, 2023

Weight loss takes for ever

Anyone else just want to speed the process up, trying to cut before medic school in June I’m a 6 foot male 199 pounds was 195 before my Disney trip and Vegas so I gained about 4 pounds which I’m not mad at but started back a week ago and I eat 2000 calories a day with a 35 minute high intensity treadmill walk (140-150 bpm) then 25 minutes directly after at low intensity (100 bpm) and then I weight lift mon - Thursday Friday rest day then Saturday and then Sunday another rest day. I also get in another 1:00 walk in the afternoon around the block usually about 3 miles but on the treadmill 2 incline 2.9 mph just as if I was outside I eat around 200 -220 g of protein a day. I want to drop the calories to 1500 So I can just hurrry up and lose it but it’s a mental game understanding weight loss doesn’t happen in a sleep. I also work a very moving job (EMT at the fire department) so I work 6 days at a time 24 hour shifts we practically live at the fire house for the time being so I’m not super stationary! I always have to remind myself it takes time Everytime I step on the scale lol

submitted by /u/simplrrr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tHO4ATm

No comments:

Post a Comment