Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Achieved my last milestone before my goal weight today!

I’ve lost 20 pounds! I’m so happy I’ve made it this far. This subreddit inspired it all. I was unhappy with being overweight, tired of continuing to buy larger and larger sized clothing, and I just didn’t even know how to start. I’d try exercising and see 0 results and completely give up. It was this sub that taught me all about TDEE and CICO, and the rest was history. I always knew it was eat less, exercise more - but CICO gave me actual numbers, a real road map to follow. I took upon this weight loss journey like a science experiment. Like alright fine, if it’s as easy as eating at a deficit, then this should work. It’s math. And what do you know, it worked!! I started March 12th of this year and am now 3.2 pounds away from my goal weight. I know these last few are going to be hard to lose, but I trust the math! We’ll all get there in the end if we follow the math. And the Lose It app makes it all so easy to keep following. Thank you people of this sub for sharing “the secret” to weight loss. Being here is the healthiest thing the internet has done for me!

https://i.imgur.com/Sflxypa.jpg

submitted by /u/smallescapist
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/XJNuzjY

No comments:

Post a Comment