Saturday, July 15, 2023

Will I, 16Y 9M stunt my growth going on a deficit?

I’m currently sixteen and nine months, 235 lbs, and 5’11. Male

I’m currently on a deficit of 1500-1800 calories but have plateaued for two weeks.

I’m wondering if there’s any recommendations whether dieting or cutting more calories.

I was told I could stunt my growth but I don’t wanna be fat until I’m eighteen.

I had a friend lose around 50lbs and he’s around 180 now and 5’8. He looks great and ate around 1200 calories near the end of his weight loss journey.

I want to lose weight and drop down to around 180 lbs, I started my weight loss journey on June 30th and have lost 10 lbs so far.

All advice is welcomed.

submitted by /u/Jooshua28
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZFeT3Kd

No comments:

Post a Comment