Wednesday, July 12, 2023

I am somewhat new to this community, and weight loss but I wanted to share some info I learned in school, which has helped me tremendously.

As the title states, I’m new to weight loss but after a health diagnosis I got serious about my health and what I eat. Because of that, when I needed an e.c credit for school I chose health and wellness. I read some very helpful information about food and diets. I know this isn’t some new ground breaking information but I hope it would help someone as it helped me. The breakdown of the info was to change the way you look at food and diets. Start with why we need food, we need food to give our bodies energy and nutrients to thrive and survive. If the food we are ingesting doesn’t add to energy and nutrients, your eating for the wrong reasons(food that’s filled with artificial ingredients and sugars, are not helping out bodies and only hurting) when we crave these foods it’s not usually because of hunger but more for boredom or to feel happy, etc. If that’s what’s your craving find the real need your body is asking for. Another thing I learned was geared towards outlook. If you say your “on a diet” you are less likely to stick to it, and go back to your old habits. Instead you can view it as changing the way you live and eat. Viewing it as a lifestyle change can help to stay motivated and focused for longer than saying I’m going on a diet, when we think of diet we think of short-term, weight loss, being miserable, and not good tasting food. Saying I’m changing my lifestyle is a more positive outlook and can help to stay focused on the benefits. Like I said I know this isn’t some new groundbreaking information, but if it can help just one person, like it has myself, it would be worth it to pass on.

submitted by /u/Fuzzy-Drawing2555
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/YtRb8Wd

No comments:

Post a Comment